Classic – Lashes made of synthetic polymers which are individually applies to each of your lashes.
Minx – A classic application of softer and lighter eyelash extensions made for the luxury wearer.
Volume – Fans made of multiple lashes are applied to each individual lash resulting in the ultimate dramatic look.
Blend – Individual lashes and fans are combined to give you the natural look with a boost.
Microblading – Applying hair-like strokes to your brows to give the most natural look.
- Avoid using product or cleansers with glycols, organic solvents, urea or high concentrations of alcohol.
- Do not curl your extensions.
- Do not pick or pull your extensions or natural lashes.
- We love oil or water based products.
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior to the service, or have a sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- Do not have botox 3 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior to the procedure (they are natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days prior to the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 – 48 hours before your tattoo
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
- Do not take an Aspirin or Ibuprofen for pain relief (these also thin the blood)
- Do not pick flaking or scabbing
- Avoid pools, jacuzzis, tanning, excess sweating, facials and saunas for at least 10 days post application.
- Avoid products containing Retin-A, AHA, or any kind of skin peel.
- Refrain from using soaps and creams on tattoo during healing time.
Come for your touch up from 4-8 weeks from initial application.
Do not come with any eye makeup on for your appointment
- Avoid any oil based creams, shampoos, moisturizers and lotions for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use any strong eye makeup removers for 48 hours. (It could trip the color)
- Avoid hot steam showers or saunas for 24 hours post treatment.
- Refrain from washing hair that evening as some products can cause the color to weaken or the lift to relax.
- Do not rub or play with the lashes.